Our volunteers are scared that we will shut our doors, forget their needs and they will go without medication, We can’t do that to them now!
- CITrials rates volunteers using our “In-Office-Virtual-Ratings” please see pictures above!
- CITrials can continue to guarantee the same raters and consistency using our “In-Office-Virtual-Ratings” while responsibly using “In Office Rater Distancing”
- CITrials has contingency measures implemented to manage the study conduct during disruption of the study as a result of COVID-19 control measures.
- All our volunteers are phone screened prior to their appointments for possible exposure or symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked not to come in IF appropriate.
- Volunteers are asked not to bring visitors into the office for their appointments.
- CITrials increased cleaning of exam rooms, surfaces, and medical equipment before and after volunteer encounters.
- CITrials continues to assess and document AEs and concomitant medications as standard volunteer safety.
- CITrials developed this system documenting and adhering to the behavioral and infection prevention guidelines that have been strongly recommended by the nation’s health care experts.
We are open from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Sunday so that our volunteers can come in one at a time.
If you have any questions please call us at: +1-866-478-8391